RETAIL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Guest Services Manager
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
General Position Summary:
A Guest Services manager is needed to serve a dual role with oversight/management of day-to-day operations for Guest Services and assist with marketing operations at the Southlands Shopping center in Aurora, CO. The Guest Services Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will carry out his or her responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with ownership’s vision for Southlands.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
Ensures established protocols and levels of professionalism are being practiced by all Guest Services personnel. Ensures adherence to daily duties and projects, as assigned. Empowers staff to provide excellent service and satisfied guests. Hold quarterly training exercises.
- Preparation of work schedules, payroll, training, mentoring and coaching. Supervision of personnel – communication, time off requests, adherence to duties, covering shifts.
- Maintains all assets including equipment repairs and maintenance and ensures the Guest Services desk, the space and storage room are kept clean, organized and stocked. Responsible to reports need for service to proper department and Supervisor.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Guest Services Operation Manual.
- Responsible for managing Southlands promotional items including Savings Book – inventory, stock replenishment, distribution.
- Responsible for managing and updating Guest Services programs – Birthday Club, Cub Club, VIPeak, Southlands gift card and any new programs introduced. Duties include inventories, audits, databases, reports, orders as needed.
- Administration of Southlands promotions as relates to Guest Services. Includes staff training, manage elements of promotion – logs, inventories, daily audits, tenant communication – pre- and post-promotion, databases, reports.
- Establish and maintain positive alliances with tenants. Establish regular communication through in-person visits, phone calls, emails. Maintain updated list of store managers. Share updates with Management Office, Security and Guest Services. Is knowledgeable about property and tenants – location, hours, services and other information. · Attends meetings as required/requested including weekly management staff meetings, (prepare and deliver report to team), weekly check-in with Director of Marketing, various tenant meetings, vendor meetings.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationship with other departments – Management, Marketing, Maintenance, Security and Housekeeping.
- Responsible to train Guest Services staff on emergency protocols. Represent Guest Services in all crisis communication training.
- Coordinates special events and promotions; including working with local groups and businesses to plan community events for the property. Oversee Guest Services staff and other support for center events including scheduling, set-up, execution, pre- and post-event communications to tenants.
- Supports the execution of center’s tenant programs including various on-site programs Birthday Club, Cub Club, Peak Perks loyalty program. Recruiting and updating tenant offers, oversight of membership activity, plan/execute monthly Cub Club events.
- Responsible for updating center graphics including directories, event collateral and on-site signage, as needed.
- Monitor and track the center’s gift card program. Responsible for adding new tenants, update and circulate program documents, update participation information for customer base, reports, audits and logs.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree preferred. ·
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years equivalent level administrative experience, preferably in retail and/or real estate.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and customer service practices.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office, Excel, Invoice Processing software (Avid) and Real Estate software (MRI).
- Strong verbal and written communication, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects concurrently with strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude for understanding customer service.
Position experiences interruptions need for frequent shifting priorities, and deadlines. The position may occasionally require attendance at evening or weekend property events and/or marketing programs. Regular attendance is a prerequisite in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by management.
The Company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship is “At Will”. The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k) with company match and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Some Evenings and Weekends
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, send resume and cover letter via our Indeed.com listing: https://indeedhi.re/3tBYjv0
Permanent Part-Time Employee
- Must work weekends
- 18 years or older
- Works one on one with customers
- Making some products
- Cleaning and restocking
Please visit the Southlands Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory location for an application.
Hiring all positions!
Full-time & Part-time Servers – Colorado Serving wage $9.30/hr
Full-time Front of House Manager – Salary based on experience
To apply, stop by the restaurant located on Town Square, next to The Lost Cajun between the hours of 10am – 4pm or email: email@example.com.