While this is undoubtedly the most wonderful time of the year, it can also be the most stressful. Getting gifts for all of your loved ones is no easy task. On top of the standard season stress, this year is also filled with supply chain issues and shipping delays (sigh). We’re getting down to the wire, so the easiest way to check off your entire gift list is with a fun trip to Southlands. From family members to coworkers and even distant acquaintances, we have something for everyone in your life.
From outdoor adventurers to globe-trotting explorers and sports enthusiasts, Dick’s Sporting Goods has all of the essentials to keep them going—from weatherproof outerwear to reliable footwear and innovative accessories.
The Fitness Fanatic
Have a trendsetter in your circle? Help them complete their fashion-forward outfits with the perfect accessories. Charming Charlie has you covered with everything from purses to jewelry and even hair accessories!
The Movie Buff
An AMC Theater gift card, duh.
Let’s be honest, stocking stuffers can be more exciting to unpack than the larger gifts—don’t @ us. Stock up on small trinkets that pack a big punch without breaking the bank at Five Below.
Whether you’re part of a Secret Santa or White Elephant gift exchange, give something you know they’ll love and actually use—a Southlands gift card!
1. North Face Down Jacket—Dick’s—$58
2. Holly-Day, Frosted Mint, & Perfect Poinsettia—Buff City Soap—$7ea
3. Minnie Mouse T-Shirt—Five Below—$5
4. Various Cosmetics—Ulta—$12+
5. Paint Session—Paint Cellar—$35+
6. Gift Cards—StretchLab—$25+
7. Studio Time—Color Me Mine—$8+
8. Holiday Scrumptious Dipped Treats—Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory—$49
9. Black Tea Age-Delay Skincare Value Set—Sephora—$99