The sun is shining. The birds are chirping. And the flowers are finally blooming. In other words, spring is right around the corner! Ready to leave your winter blues behind? Here are two ways to spring into the new season.
Start Spring on a Fresh Foot
The easiest way to freshen up mentally is by tidying up your physical space. Spring cleaning may get all the hype, but spring organizing may be just as important (if not more). It’s officially time to purge, streamline, and declutter to welcome the new season.
If that seems daunting, here’s the good news: Cost Plus World Market and Five Below have all the goods to clean and organize for a fresh, welcoming home. From cleaning supplies to storage systems, let our retailers help you get creative and make the most out of your space. As cliche as it sounds, now’s the time to go out with the old and in with the new.
Bask in the Spring Sunshine
After being cooped up indoors for months (thanks winter and Covid!), it’s finally time to get outside—play, enjoy nature, and explore the great outdoors. Whether you’re walking, hiking, getting a sweat sesh in, or camping out with the family for the weekend, shake up your routine and venture outside with outdoor gear from Dick’s Sporting Goods.
Don’t let this beautiful spring weather go to waste. After all, the outdoors is the ultimate playground—for kids and adults alike. Get your family together, stretch your legs, and slather on some sunscreen—we’re going out!
1. Maxwell Letter Holder—Cost Plus World Market—$25
2. Beast & Buckle Reversible Dog Harness—Petco—$30
3. 3 Pocket Suction Cup Organizer—Five Below—$5
4. Birkenstock Arizona Soft Sandal—Dick’s—$135
5. The Home Edit—Barnes & Noble—$23
6. Lipper Bamboo Tea Box—Best Buy—$20
7. Gold Cat Metal Jewelry Holder—Claire’s—$18
8. Saie Sunvisor Moisturizing Sunscreen—Sephora—$34
9. Tiered Babydoll Dress—American Eagle—$50