There are endless reasons why summer’s our favorite season, but Sounds of Southlands tops the list without a doubt! Our annual family-friendly summer concert series are back, and we can’t wait to enjoy our city’s best talent alongside you!
Capacity is limited. Must have ticket for admission.
Without further ado, here’s the 2021 Sounds of Southlands lineup:
- July 8: Steve Thomas Band (‘80s Stadium Rock)
- July 15: Margarita Brothers (Sounds of Summer)
- July 22: Message in a Bottle (Police Tribute Band)
- July 29: Chris Daniels and The Kings (Roadhouse Rock)
- August 5: Hazel Miller (Blues & Funk)
- August 12: Paizley Park (Prince Tribute Band)
Summer concert checklist
With that must-see lineup, the only thing left to do is make sure you and your crew are prepped and ready to have a blast. Here are a few summer concert tips to keep in mind, so you can jam out worry-free!
Shades for days
No squinting here. Make sure you have a pair of sunglasses on-hand for the earlier part of the evening. Sunglass Hut has you covered.
Keep it comfy
Even if dancing isn’t your thing, comfy shoes are a must. Check out Famous Footwear or Off Broadway Shoes to look stylish and stay comfortable.
Take a seat
Trying to avoid sitting on the grass or standing the whole time? A lawn blanket or folding chair will be your best friend. Visit Dick’s Sporting Goods for all of your outdoor essentials, and pick up some bug spray and a reusable water bottle while you’re at it.
Note: Tents and large tables aren’t allowed.
Snack and drink away
Lucky for you, we have the best of the best restaurants, bars, and more right on the property. Skip packed snacks and order your favorite Southlands eats instead!
Note: No coolers or outside alcohol permitted, but you’re welcome to purchase alcoholic drinks from one of our participating restaurants.
Keep in mind that some retailers and restaurants may require guests to wear masks, so keep one handy just in case.
Get ready to dance the summer away every Thursday from July 8–August 12, 6–8pm at Southlands Town Square! Tickets go on sale 10 days before each event, and your $5 donation goes to Cherry Creek School District Foundation and Aurora Public Schools Foundation.
Remember, seating is first-come, first-served. Check our Facebook, Instagram, or website in case of storms or inclement weather.
See you soon!
1. Rope Handle Tote Bag—Five Below—$5
2. Ray-Ban Jack—Sunglass Hut—$210
3. Denim Shorts—H&M—$25
4. O’Neill Mar Vista Bowler Hat—Tilly’s—$34
5. Big Joe Marine Lounger—Dick’s—$80
6. Vans Low Top Sneaker—Famous Footwear—$60
7. Cropped Button-Up Tank Top—American Eagle—$40
8. Coola Sun Silk Drops Sunscreen—Sephora—$46
9. Retro Drink Cooler—Cost Plus World Market—$60