While we may be slightly partial to our own events, Sounds of Southlands is hands down, without a shadow of a doubt, second to none our favorite concert series in Aurora. And because we can’t contain our excitement for such an exciting lineup this year, we’ve hand-picked a few of our favorite musically thematic and cute-as-all-get-out concert must haves to enjoy Sounds of Southlands week after week…after week. See you in Town Square.
And be sure to check out the full lineup for the best summer ever here.
1. Barnes & Noble, Dancing Queen (Translucent Blue Vinyl), $21.99
2. Lane Bryant, V-Neck Floral Fit & Flare Maxi Dress, $89.95
3. Charming Charlie, Flamingo Crossbody Bag, $24
4. Hallmark, Natural Life Good Vibes Double Wall Water Bottle, $29.95
5. Petco, Bond & Co. Mont Chambray Dog Shirt, $14.99
6. Famous Footwear, Jellypop EEVI Fisherman Sandal, $29.99
7. McAlister’s, Desert Pear Lemonade
8. Sunglass Hut, Polo Ralph Lauren Sunglasses, $155
9. Tillys, HEX Aspect Blue Fanny Pack, $29.99